>

02.02.2008

The Mix - Final Touch

Hello all,

for a change this is our heroes' management writing. Since the musicians are all busybusy and only leave the mix for a smoke, food or a dump I thought I'd keep you updated with the latest news. Yesterday we had the press -namely the Rockoon - at the studio for a mice little studio-report. You don't want to miss that.
Plus we got a visit from studio-owner, producer-legend and Eloy-fronter Frank Bornemann who dropped in to see what our boys are up to.
He was well impressed by our producers' skills and how they lift the Bulls' sound to new spheres. He also had a couple of great stories to tell, which he did with great enthusiasm. In the end he stayed for 2 hours. Very amusing.
About the sound: This is the first time for me hearing the new recordings. And I can say that I couldn't say a thing anymore. Unbelievably good, great, phenomenal. Never have I heard Christophs voice so multifaceted. The Songs are just brilliant. I'm really impressed by the band, Beny Richter and Jakob Bernhart who is mixing a sound some megastars would die for. I'm very very happy.

All the best to you,

Management

Keine Kommentare: