>

24.01.2008

Why it's the stage for me


I'm currently trying to distract myself from not having heard a single note of singing so far. So I went out to this club "Glockenbachwerkstatt" yesterday to see "Gordon's Tsunami Week", the "Droon" keyboarder's excellent other band. If you caught us on The Southern Comfort Tour, you probably saw Droon opening for us. The concert was really impressive, 'cause "Gordon's Tsunami Week" are almost an orchestra. Three guitars, bass, keyboard, drums, a violin and a mandolin played by seven guys and two computers started fireworks in this tiny club. It was great.

I was a bit curious about this strange guitar they had. A Fender head on a Gibson body and only one string!?!? I took a picture but its kinda hard to see.



Not only is the picture all blurry, I accidentally photographed  myself too. The flash was on and I just hate live-pics with flash. So when I noticed, I turned the phone around and for some reason flashed directly into my face.





So here's the reason why I'm on stage and not down there with the photographers.

And hey, the albums going to be the bomb. I already know the songs :-)

Later

1 Kommentar:

CXR9006 hat gesagt…

Emil bulls rules the house

when you guy come around mexico